Sunday, July 10, 2022

This pattern is called Swiss Miss.  It was a kit from Jillily studio.  I bought it at the quilt retreat last October.  All the pieces were cut out.  My first time doing scalloped borders.  I like the look of it.  I hand sewed those like applique.  Fun to make one bird red. 



Students and parents in Wilma's 3rd grade class did indigo tie dye squares.  I sewed them together and made a baby quilt.  It is a gift for Wilma's teacher, Anna Park. Her new baby, Ruby Rhee.  This is round two.  Made an other quilt that was mailed but stolen.  This quilt actually came out better so all good.


My guest bathroom in Portland was all about crows.  This is my Galloway guest bathroom.  Sparrows this time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy Schmancy quilt pattern.  Bountiful Blooms fabric by Moda.  Quilt pattern designed by Wendy Sheppard.