Tuesday, July 26, 2022

My new home in Galloway, New Jersey.  Turned the dining and living room into my quilting studio.  It is incredibly fun.....everything at my finger tips.  Difficult to pace myself!!


Backing fabric..........6 yards each.


Fat quarters and larger pieces.  Thread.



Sculptures done by my daughter when she attended School of Visual Arts.





This wall sculture was done by Dottie Freemantle.  All sewing items surrounding the figure.  Love it.




Librarian at my school made this embroidered piece.......goodbye gift.  It says don't let your sewing machine know you are in a hurry.  My grandson was worried about that........Why don't you want your sewing machine to know you are in a hurry!







Cutting Table.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy Schmancy quilt pattern.  Bountiful Blooms fabric by Moda.  Quilt pattern designed by Wendy Sheppard.