Daughter Jessi chose this Helios pattern with coral and white fabric for a new quilt. Went together quickly. I knew I needed to quilt it with straight lines. On the longarm, straight lines are difficult for me. So I forced myself to use a longarm ruler. Marked the lines in the squares first and then used the ruler. It worked well. I did get better as I went along.....practice!!!
Monday, August 7, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
101 MAPLE STREET. Very sad when I finished this. Love all the handwork. Applique and embroidery.
-
Bear, Moose and Deer quilt for our Silver Lake home. Crazy quilt pattern and hand embroidery. Hand applique. Jessi des...
-
36 blocks from the Ryley Blake Block Challenge, 2023 and 2024. All different blocks and all different scraps. The directions for each blo...
-
This is a small wall hanging. My small quilts are filling up the area. Kim Diehl quilt called Cloud Nine. I think this is one of my favor...

No comments:
Post a Comment