Thursday, August 22, 2019


Lollypop Trees pattern by Kim McLean.  Took 2 years to finish.  I chose this pattern because I knew it would take me a long time and I wanted hand work to take on travels...........
I used batik fabric.  Each tree had a large flower at the top.  I would choose a batik fabric and then used all the colors in that fabric to make up the rest of the square.  Finished quilt was 94" x 94".  Putting it together and making the sandwich was a struggle because of its size.  Using the longarm machine to quilt it was great.  This will be Henry's adult quilt.  I have now made an adult quilt for each grandchild.  They are stored away in gift boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy Schmancy quilt pattern.  Bountiful Blooms fabric by Moda.  Quilt pattern designed by Wendy Sheppard.