Wednesday, February 26, 2014



Tumbling Blocks.  This quilt was very challenging for me.  It was paper pieced.  I had to draw it out on graph paper to match up the squares correctly.  Quilt for my first grandson, Arlo  born March , 2011.




My grandson Arlo and I made this quilt together.  Grammie's scissors say "cloth".


A growth chart I made for Arlo and Henry for Christmas.  Arlo loves giraffes.


Henry my second grandson born October, 2013 on his scrappy twin sized quilt.




Wilma, my second granddaughter born September, 2012.


My first grandchild.  Etta was born December, 2010. This is her quilt.  Twin sized grandmother's flower garden.



Etta calls these "flags".  Arlo  born March  2011.  Our first grandson.  It was an ocean scene as Arlo was born in Providence, Rhode Island.  Momma working on her PHD in oceanography.




Etta's Flag





Henry born in Corvallis.


Wilma born in Portland


All four "flags" finish Grammie's playroom wall.


Henry's twin sized quilt.  Momma picked the colors and pattern.


Elliot's quilt.  Momma Kelly says she loves her quilt.



Growth chart for Elliot's 2nd birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fancy Schmancy quilt pattern.  Bountiful Blooms fabric by Moda.  Quilt pattern designed by Wendy Sheppard.